Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a WSM2780WCWWW washer dryer combo. I need a new

Customer Question
I have a WSM2780WCWWW...

I have a WSM2780WCWWW washer dryer combo. I need a new filter . Also I wanted to see a diagram of machine since i think I am missing parts on bottom of door. I just bought this house and it was there.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model #WSM2780WcWWW. Not sure it could be 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it. I think that the parts under the dryer door are missing and all the lint is going up the door

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 5 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I assume when you say filter you mean lint screen, which is :

Laundry Center Dryer Lint Screen

Part #: WE18X10003 - click here for part info at sears

all parts for that unit can be found at the link below, its broke down into diagrams for each section of the unit:

click here for part diagrams

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.