Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid cooktop where a frying pan overheated…

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid cooktop where a frying pan overheated and left some of the seal on the glass cooking surface. Can you help me with service to remove the damage?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The kitchenaid is approx 8yrs old and the model is(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Typically just use a razor blade scraper to get as much off asyou can then use some COMET with a bit of water or toothpaste and rag to polish the rest out.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.