Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridgidaire professional series model number plhs269zd82…

Customer Question
Fridgidaire professional series...

Fridgidaire professional series model number plhs269zd82 freezer and fridge are down but lights will come on and the water dispenser does not work but the ice dispenser works

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

That info has been sent to you as far as the age I'm not sure perhaps the model number will you

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It all depends on the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
please continue
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If it is not running at all, either the thermostat is faulty or the electronic defrost control has issues. Both have been very problematic. Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.