Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile Dishwasher which needs the wheels

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile Dishwasher which needs the wheels replaced. I have the new wheels but am having trouble removing the old wheels. They appear to "snap" off, they are grey in color. All one piece the wheel and the attachment. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model GLDT696TSS-60 - about 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Is it the upper or lower rack wheels you are trying to replace?

Upper

Let me know if this video helps you. If not I'll find you another one. It's very difficult to describe how to do it in a message

https://youtu.be/ys6cUHa5r_c

are you there?