Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t open my Samsung front loading washing machine. The…

Customer Question
I can’t open my...

I can’t open my Samsung front loading washing machine. The red light w the key symbol is on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It should be a simple unlock. I should have to take anything apart.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have unplugged it and tried to power it up again to release it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you have the model number please.