Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a stacked whirlpool washing machine. WFW8300SW05. The…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. I...

Hello Pearl. I have a stacked whirlpool washing machine. WFW8300SW05. The start button has now receeded and I need to start the machine. I cant take off the top panel as the dryer is stacked on top. Any help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 - exact model WFW8300sw05

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its just a jammed start button.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Remove mounting brackets on back of washer. Also remove screws holding top panel of washer on. Now slide dryerbad a few inches. Now follow video.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnexFmeJe9s. the dryer does not have to come all the way off.