Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The lock is stuck on. The Controls Lock/Unlock button

Customer Question
The lock is stuck...

The lock is stuck on. The Controls Lock/Unlock button doesn't unlock. Power is on and won't turn off.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlppool Duet. No it has not happen before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. Will unplugging the washer to the trick.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is the pump running, too?