Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have missed place the manual, and I need help to install…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** have missed place the manual, and I need help to install on my TV.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Well, sad to say I had it almost a year now so I hope you can help.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well It's a GE HD stealth antenna 34140 and I did put the cable on the TV, but nothing happened.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Almost a year old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Did you switch your TV to AV mode? There are several installation videos on YouTube for your antenna.