Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a smsung refrigator have it all set up pluged…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a smsung refrigator have it all set up pluged in how do I turn it on ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model RF23HCEDTSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just went to turn it on I just bought it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know here has to be a sequence of button to push on the touch pad on refrigator

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Touch and hold the Freezer, Fridge and Alarm buttons for 5 seconds. Does it come on?

Did you get it turned on?