Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you undo control lock on my console. 24 hours. When…

How do you undo...

How do you undo control lock on my console

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

24 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When we push the knob to dispense ice nothing happens

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Where would I find that?

What type of appliance is this, please?

The model tag is in the refrigerator, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.

m
odel RF23J9011
iTS THE 4 DOOR WITH ONE DOORBEING A FREEZER
it was working fine then all of a sudden we don't hear the noise when pressing for ice or water. I went and bought a new filter today and replaced it and it still doesn't work. I then noticed this "control lock" on on the console

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Press and hold the Energy Saver button, lower left on the panel. That should unlock it.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician