Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a chest freezer and I noticed it has a demo light…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I bought a chest freezer and I noticed it has a demo light at th.e bottom of the digital light, and my stuff in in it is a little soft. Can you tell me how to fix it It6 is a 21 cu ft

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The model isWB43868145. I check them every once in a while.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Id like to, if you can tell me how

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so. can you tell me how to fix this

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any
further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Gina~Moderator
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Unplug it for 30 minutes to reset the electronics. Does the DEMO light go off and the compressor turn on?
  2. Can you please double check that model number?
Kelly, Appliance Technician