Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchen aid professional mixer needs repair but unable to…

My kitchen aid professional...

My kitchen aid professional mixer needs repair but unable to locate a repair technician

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure it was a friends and she gave it to me

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I can. It needs a new switch

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I really like it

3/17/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the underside of the base of the mixer.

And what switch do you need info on replacing .

I’m not where I can get the model number but it is the switch that controls the speed of the mixer. I can take a picture of a similar model as I’m am at the store checking if better to replace

Ok if you can take a photo of the model number of a newer one I can work from that, But Not just a photo of a mixer.

No don’t call. How can I order the part

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

If you get me a model number I can look up the part and give you the information and a link so you can order the part from.

Will try again later

to look up any appliance replacement part you will need a model number first all parts are looked up via a model number.

Have to wait till I get home

ok just replay back later on and when I get your reply I can them give you the information and probably find you a video on replacing the part also .

Will do thank you

No problem !

Thank you .

So you need the speed control /with black knob .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

And here is a video that should assist you in replacing the speed control board .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qTqTWQkMI

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech