Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking for a reset button for whirlpool refrigerator in the…

Customer Question
Looking for a reset...

Looking for a reset button for whirlpool refrigerator in the lower freezer unit, won't make Ice.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Wrf535smbm00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Also want to find the water filter to see if it is clogged

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

There is NO reset button

let me look about the water filter

ok This model does NOT have a water filter unless one was added to the water supply line before the refrigerator .

If you feel in the top of the icemaker cube cavities do you feel any water or ice?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

ok so if you have no water nor ice in the ice malker cube cavities .

I suspect that you have a faulty water inlet valve for the icemaker .

I recommend you replace it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The water inlet valve is mounted on the left rear corner of the unit looking at it from the front .

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 28 days ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .Do you still need assistance on your question?If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,

Master Tech
Master Tech