Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do get the door water and ice dispenser out on a sub…

How do get the door...
How do get the door water and ice dispenser out on a sub zero 695-3?
3/17/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That’s what we thought, lift up and pull bottom out, but it’s not budging. I didn’t want to be too forceful is case I was missing something, but I still worry about breaking something if I try too hard to force it out. Any tips?

Not really, sometimes if you wiggle it a bit as you pull it down. It is probably just hanging up on the top plastic lip.

Ok, I got it out, I guess I just needed to know I wasn’t forcing something that didn’t need to be forced out. Thank you.

Awesome, nice work! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician