Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We purchased a ragtag dishwasher last year and it no longer…

Customer Question
We purchased a ragtag...

We purchased a ragtag dishwasher last year and it no longer drains. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I don't know

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its a simple blocked something we can try but I need it fixed, so we may need a repair call

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I we bought it at Home Depot on Jan 2017. It was working fine until today. I went to empty it this morning and found water standing in the bottom. I tried to run a rinse cycle hoping to drain it. it stopped and never ran. I felt around the bottom hoping to find something blocking a drain. Nothing under the round rubber flapper part and I couldn't find anything int he center area or blocking the spinning part. You mentioned a diagnostic?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

We're looking.

ok no problem it should be right inside the unit on the tank face frame.

I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Maytag dishwasher MCB949SCM3 Service 63322558

ok if you select the drain cancel can you hear the drain pump energize?

How do I do that?

can you look at the model number once again please .

Ui find no such number of MCB949SCM3

We hear a faint sound but nothing that sounds productive

I find no such number of MCB949SCM3

MCB4949SDM3
Hello??
HELLO???
I'm not wasting money on a phone call so you need to respond via chat
I am not spending any more money on your service as the $5 has thus far been useless. ANSWER my chat!!!
Are you still online???
I want my money back!!! This is a scam!!! I plan to protest to both Home Depot and Maytag!!