Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool range and this morning an alarm went off…

I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool range and this morning an alarm went off and had a code of F2EO and I cannot get it to clear

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in 2014 and let me check the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I found these numbers on the bill of sale. WFE540HOAS

3/17/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That error means there is a stuck key on the control board. Unplug it or kill power to it at the breaker for a few minutes restore power and see if the error continues if so you will have to replace the control to fix it. The replacement is listed below:

Range Oven Control Board

Part #: W10348708 - click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson