Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The igniter on my monogram cooktop has stopped working. It…

Customer Question
The igniter on my...

The igniter on my monogram cooktop has stopped working

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It stopped working in January

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's simple enough, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to know how!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What is the model number of your cooktop?