Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Problem with the display lights on range. Not readable.

Problem with the display...

Problem with the display lights on range. Not readable. Model is FGF378WCCE. Don't know which part is required.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is in a property I just purchased and realized this today.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is reasonably easy. I would attempt it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What part number do I need. I can not find an exact match for this model. FGF378WCCE

3/17/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Have not tried that. It seems to be a common issue from what I have read.

yes it can be for sure but lets give this a shot first and then we will move on from there.

I am not at the property now so I can not do this real time

ok ​so when you are there can you follow up with me on here? If this doesn't work we will move on from there.

ok thank you

You are most certainly welcome.

I ​never heard back from you so I wanted to follow up to see if the reset worked or not?

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman