Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Avalon Astoria pellet stove and it burns

Customer Question
I have an Avalon...

I have an Avalon Astoria pellet stove and it burns beautifully for about 2 hours then it smokes into the house. I called forservice and they just cleaned it and it resumed the same intermittent smoking

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This winter was first time in 10 years. My stove is pristeen and very clean. service person said it was the best condition he had ever seen one in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can .Need to figre out what is hopig on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The smoke smells and pellets seem to cluster when the smoking stars. The shape seems to change. I was very sure it was the pellets but was proven wrong

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Stans Fireplace, Fireplace Expert replied 1 month ago
Stans Fireplace
Stans Fireplace, Fireplace Expert
It’s acting like the combustion fan is going bad. There is a thermal protection sensor in the motor that will stop the fan if it overheats to provent it catching on fire.
But once the motor cools down it will be fine until it overheats again.
If this is the problem you will need a new combustion fan.
Stans Fireplace
Stans Fireplace
Stans Fireplace, Fireplace Expert