Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just replaced the bottom burner to my stove. Do I need to…

I just replaced the...

I just replaced the bottom burner to my stove. Do I need to calibrate it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just did it now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I just want to know if I need to calibrate it and how

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

looking for it
I have the part number AP6019197

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

No, it does not require any calibration at all where replacing that lower bake element. Once installed, you should be all set to bake! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thank you! I am sorry I was not able to provide you with the 5 star service you deserve. In an effort to improve my service, would you mind sharing what I may have done differently to earn a higher rating?