Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermador 6 burner gas cooktop. Did a lot of

Customer Question
I have a Thermador...

I have a Thermador 6 burner gas cooktop. Did a lot of cooking yesterday....cleaned the top of it.....now no burners will light. There is no gas coming out of the burners. Did I bump something? Need help as have a house full coming fo r dinner tonight! Thx

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Do you have the model number so I can look it up?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thermador GCR48
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did i bump some kind of safety switch or something?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thoughts? Have 75 people for dinner tonight
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You there??

the only thing that it could possibly be maybe is the thermostat in the front behind the burner valve cover. no gas is coming out at all to even light with a match? what did you clean it with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Correct
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just damp towel. Burners all lit after cleaned it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No gas coming out of any burners

try unplugging it or turning the breaker off for about 5 minutes and retry it.. Is the gas oven working ok?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oven is electric

try loosing up the gas line some to check to see if you are getting gas from the line. you may be having a gas issue

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No furnaces and fireplace work

the gas valve under the cabinet didn't get turned off by accident moving stuff around?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

it has to be that thermostat then.. that is the only thing that can cause that if everything else is ok. I would call a local company to see if they can come out and if they even have that part... I'm sorry that I can't help you anymore with it.. It's very rare that they go out

some have a reset button on the thermostat itself but i cant it out on the picture of the part

Thermostat

Part #: 20-01-498

Good luck to you

Ray, Home Appliance Technician