Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting an input rating on my whirlpool duet model

Customer Question
I am getting an...

I am getting an input rating on my whirlpool duet model WGD72HEDW0 gas dryer, can you guide me in what I am suppose to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Helping my neighbor with her dryer and it's second hand so I am not sure if she even knows how old it is.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it's fairly easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What do I do when the screen reads input capacity, I haven't got in front of it yet to see if you just need to load it then press start or what but before I go to her house I want to trouble shoot what I can so I am not sitting over there.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The tech sheet for your model is attached. It will help you to start the diagnostic cycle and retrieve any stored error codes. If you need help once you have them, please post any errors stored here.