Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Front load washer will not start, only beeps. 48102 kenmore,

Customer Question
Front load washer will...

Front load washer will not start, only beeps .

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

48102 kenmore, 2009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, not sure, seems like a reset issue, it is a lake house washer does not get used that often.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is beeping four lights on the right side of controls

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

And the model number is ***** digits long and will look like 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It only has a serial number inside of door

The model and serial number are on the same tag.

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues. BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Model no 417 48102700

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Also have you unplugged the unit for 5 minutes to try and REBOOT the electronic control and then plugged it back in and seen if it would then work ?

If not let`s do that at this time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have done it several times

and it was OVER 5 minutes correct?

ok and is the light on the right hand side below the final spin lite up?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all five lights are flashing, with beeps

ok lets try press and hold OPTIONS and Select for about 10 seconds.

This is how the control lock it turned on and off .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did not change
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That did not work. Anything else we can try??
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you not responding because of note that says payment error? I was contacted by our credit card company and they approved.

I was not replying because I`m also assisting other customers at the same time as you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

when you pressed and held options and select keys di the light below the final spin go out or is it also still illuminated ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All five lights continue to blink

ok if unplugging the unit does not reset the control and trying to unlock the control panel does nothing .

I have to suspect that you have a faulty electronic control board .and it will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I could send pics of what it looks like.

If you want to that is fine I have the use and care booklet and the parts break down in front of me also .

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 27 days ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,

Master Tech
Master Tech