Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile refrigerator model PFSS5RKZC SS and the…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile refrigerator model PFSS5RKZC SS and the interior lights are dim and the ice won't dispense but water will and everything is still cold. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 6 years old and the model is PFSS5RKZC SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?