Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dishwasher that recently stopped running

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch dishwasher that recently stopped running complete cycles. The detergent dispenser will not open and not all of the water is draining out.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

SilencePlus 50 dBa and i don't know how old it is. We bought the house 2 months ago and it came with the house.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I cannot find a local repair place that works on Bosch equipment.m, so yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Those are the only problems I'm experiencing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Try this first, turn the machine off by the fuse panel breaker for about ten minutes, turn it back on then try it out.. let me know the outcome please. thanks

Hello