Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator kscs25fvms01 which is not…

Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a kitchenaid refrigerator kscs25fvms01 which is not dispensing water. The ice machine works, there is temporary water flow <1 second each and every time you depress the water dispenser front pad with a glass.

Contractor's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Appliance Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Kscs25fvms01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That the pad/switch has been degrading in the sense that you have to depress it with more force over the past few months.

3/17/2018
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Sounds like you need to replace the dispenser pad.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7wTvHQE0jA
Do you know the part number for the dispenser pad?
I will look it up. Be right back.
Is water pad on left or right?
Right
W10133606 Look like they come as a set of two.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service