Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good eveing, All the lights in front of my refrigerator are…

Customer Question
Good eveing, Contractor's Assistant:...

Good eveing,

Contractor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

All the lights in front of my refrigerator are out

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is about 10 years old, but well taken care of, I think the model is MF12569VE Maytag

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I guess so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is my main problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/17/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full serial number as well so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Hold on
Koo218274

OK and can I get the full model number as well? It appears to be missing a digit or 2 at the end of the model. It's located on the same sticker

My12569ve

Again, there are more digits at the end of that model number. Can you please look on the sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section?

Forget it keep the five dollars good by

ok take care.