Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refrigerator HAIER MODEL HTQ21JAAWW. FREZER Area its cooling…

Refrigerator HAIER MODEL HTQ21JAAWW. FREZER...
Refrigerator
HAIER MODEL HTQ21JAAWW.
FREZER Area its cooling but not frizzing or making ice
I noticed that on back inside
Of freezer area a
Fan it’s constantly on but not cold enough
Please advice
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
still waiting
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I suspect the refrigerant level is low. Can you remove the cover from the back of the freezer (inside) and see if the evaporator coil is frosted in only one small area, please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, will
Do this on weekend... when i will
Get home , thank you

Sure, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi yes, coil is frosted only on the curved area of coil

Okay, so that does indicate the refrigerant level is low. This is not a repair you will be able to complete, it requires very specialized tools and training. You can expect it to cost around $300 + parts to have it professionally repaired. I would replace the refrigerator...

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Better anew one
Ok thank you for advice and assistance overall

You are very welcome, thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician