Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Dishwasher (spu63m05au/14) that has an error…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Bosch Dishwasher (spu63m05au/14) that has an error code 'e14'. Can you provide instructions on how to fix this? Or please provide me a link to follow instructions? Thank you, Simone

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 4 years. It is a Bosch (ActiveWater) - its a slimline

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope - I have taken the side panel off the dishwasher already - and ready to go

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

The error code E14 on this is a flow meter. This is the part that picks up the water flow as it enters the dishwasher.

What you need to do to fix this is pull the dishwasher out and remove the left hand side panel.

From there you will see the plastic filling tank on the side.

Towards the bottom in the filling tank is the flow sensor. It will have a wiring block going to it.

Just remove the wiring block and refit it and see what happens from there as sometimes you can get a bad connection on there.

But if still the same then you need to replace this and that should cure the fault from there.

These are quite common faults on these dishwashers so check that and see how it goes and im sure a few flow sensor will cure this.

The part number if you need it is 00611317