Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore dishwasher. The clean light is blinking and…

I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore dishwasher. The clean light is blinking and will not turn off. Can you tell me how to fix it.? It happened one time before and I got the answer from you.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about seven years old and I can get the model no in a minute. cant find the no. its and energy star.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. the person before just had me push some buttons and it stopped it

I have a Kenmore dishwasher and the clean light is blinking and wwill not go off.
3/16/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
it is665.134 69k901
Phone call session started