Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of the big elements will not turn down. Stays on high…

One of the big...

One of the big elements will not turn down. Stays on high heat even when on low. It is a smooth top stove.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a few months now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Going to try. Just wondering if it could be the fuses.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Other ones work ok

3/16/2018
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. You have a bad burner switch. If you give me the make and model# ***** what burner, front back left or right I can try and look up part# ***** you.
Model number of stove. CFEF37ZAS3
From the model# ***** have.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
It is a fridgesre stove. Model # CFEF37ZAS3. It is the front right element. Which is the big one.