Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY BOSCH DRYER HAS A F:03 WARNING. I cleaned the filter and…

HI, MY BOSCH...

HI, MY BOSCH DRYER HAS A F:03 WARNING. I cleaned the filter and it still isn't running. It starts up with a humming sound (almost like a washing machine) ruins for 2 minutes and then stops.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6-7 years and the model is Axxis. looking for a model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. not sure what needs to be done

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it.

3/16/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This F03 error means that your condensation isn't draining properly for some reason. You'll want to pull the dryer forward first and disconnect the drain hose from the back of the dryer and blow through it to make sure it's clear. Then re-connect it to the back of the dryer and blow through it so that you can blow all the way into the drain pan to make sure it's clear. Try the dryer again and if it still won't work, then you need to replace the condensation pump in the back of your dryer because it think that the condensation isn't able to drain out unfortunately.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

thanks!

No problem.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Just confirming I will not be charged anything additional and this was a one time charge of $24.
thanks
Phone call session started