Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove has an L where the time used to be and every light…

My stove has an...

My stove has an L where the time used to be and every light is on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Woke up today with it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/16/2018
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number please.

Maytag gemini

Do you have the model number please, Its usually on a sticker on the inside of one of the doors on the oven cavity.

I’m not sure the model number
Mgr6751bdw

Thats great thank.

Give me a few minutes to dig the service info up and i will reply back asap

If theres an L then it sounds like the control lock is activated. The below is from the service info and it tells you how to turn the lock off. Try that and see what happens and let me know.

To unlock: Press and hold the Upper Oven CANCEL and Cook & Hold pads for three seconds. • “Lock” flashes and then disappears from the display. • “OFF” appears in the display for several seconds while doors are unlocking.

Let me know what happens.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Ray, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started