Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My double oven, top one, will not turn off. It keeps dinging…

Customer Question
My double oven...

My double oven , top one, will not turn off. It keeps dinging over and over again. How do I get it to turn off?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 6 or 7 years old and is a Jenn air. I had the digital panel replaced during the first year we owned it. I am very disappointed with this oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And have you tried turning the circuit breaker OFF and then back on to reset the control board yet?

If not let`s do that at this time.

And then power it back on and tell me if you still have the same issue.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?