Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an amana ADB1000AWW 1 dishwasher and I replaced the…

I have an amana...

I have an amana ADB1000AWW 1 dishwasher and I replaced the heating element and it gets warm but it doesn't seem to get as hot as it did at one time. Is there anything else that I can check

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is probably arount 10 years old and the model is ADB1000AWB 1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No other than i replaced the heating element

3/16/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

If it is heating, even though not quite as hot as it used to be, that verifies the wiring and thermostats are working. So, the timer contacts are likely worn and opening during a high current draw (when the element is on). The timer will likely need to be replaced and is mounted in between the doors at the top. Access is gained by removing the screws from the inner door and separating the panels. All connections simply unplug and plug in.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician