Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our coin operated washer says out of order F25, how can I…

Our coin operated washer...

Our coin operated washer says out of order F25, how can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MHN30DOCWW0 C50660165

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I have an electrician coming over at 10

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, thanks...I manage a B & B so I really need this working for my guests

3/16/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can you look at the model number once again please?

I find no information on the number given of MHN30DOCWW0

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, the number is: MHN30PDOCWW0
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My electrician is here waiting, please call soon
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, lets go
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help me resolve this problem?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is anybody there?

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did you try the other credit card that I entered?

BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

The error code of F-25 is TACHOMETER ERROR If the MCU is unable to properly detect motor speed, the washer shuts down. If a failure occurs during high speed spin, the door remains locked for 2 minutes.

I as an expert never get to see your personal or billing informations that is all done thru the website that WE are using not by me .

Procedure for damaged MCU connection

1. Clear error code.

2. Unplug the washer or disconnect power.

3. Check for broken belt.

4. Verify that the shipping system, including shipping bolts and spacers, is removed, and that the power cord is not tangled in any components inside rear of washer.

5. Verify electrical connection between MCU and drive motor connector.

6. Reassemble any disassembled parts.

7. Reconnect to power

If, after these procedures, the drum fails to tumble, replace the MCU. If motor operation is not restored, replace the motor.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have to look in the back of the machine, right?

No the MCU (motor control unit ) is mounted on the washer base on the left front corner under the drim .

ok now the website showing that the credit card has gone thru for the phone call , do you still need me to call you?

calling you now!

Master Tech
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry.(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The belt is broken, where is the reset button?

there is NO RESET button !

What are you trying to reset ?

by reset are you wanting to clear the F-25 error code?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the error code is still showing

And do you need the parts information for a new drive belt?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’d like 2
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Call me at:(###) ###-####

ok to clear the error code you will need to unplug the unit for over 5 minutes ,this will REBOOT the electronic control boards memory .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL and just order quantity 2

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

calling you now!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Master Tech
Master Tech