Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Bravos XL Dryer. The AF light keeps coming…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Bravos XL Dryer. The AF light keeps coming on. I have airflow to the outside vent, I have had the vent from the house checked by my contractor, there seems to nothing wrong. Could this be a sensor issue?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought my washer and dryer in November. I've always had this issue.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure I understand your question. What work?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Open the dryer door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame of the dryer!

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?