Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag washer model # mvwc565fwo and the pump

I have a maytag...

I have a maytag washer model # mvwc565fwo and the pump wasn't working. I fixed pump and now none of the lights work and pump just tuns.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Around a year old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats about it.

3/16/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

when you say now the pump just turns do you mean it is not pumping water ,and does the unit have water in it to be pumped out?

Last night my girlfriend washed clothes. Came back and washer was still full and it wouldnt drain. I could hear the pump humming like something was stuck. I unclogged the pump and it works now. But when i plug it in, the pump just runs and none of the lights work at all.

ok so it sounds as if the unit is in a flood mode .

Which means the drain pump will be energized for a total of 10 minutes .

Have you left it plugged in for the flood mode to time out yet?

No, i unplugg it as soon as it starts tonrun.

ok so let`s plug it back in and let it time out of the flood mode. and then restart it to see if it than will work for you or not.

Let me know please.

oh and running it will NOT hurt the pump

Sounds good, i will let you know.

Great!

Acts like its stuck in spin cycle now.

So are you saying that the washer is in fact spinning the inner basket?

but the spin light keeps flashing.

Ok have you had the unit unplugged for over 5 minutes recently ?

This should have rebooted the electronic control board .

If you have not let`s do that at this time.

How do i reset it?

By unplugging the unit for the 5 minutes mentioned in my previous post!

Ok, i will do that and let you know what happens.

ok great!

Did that get the unit back up and running?

No, still stuck in spin cycle. Door locks and spin like comes on, nothing else.

ok so since the REBOOT did not reset the control board you have a issue with in the electronic control board the control board will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Sounds good and thank you so much for the help.

Anytime

Thank you !

Master Tech