Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a duet dryer and sometimes it completes a cycle but…

I have a duet...

I have a duet dryer and sometimes it completes a cycle but mostly it stops after 2-3 minutes we've replaced the thermistor

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Not yet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

So just unplug and leave off for several hours? Could it be the thermal fuse?

3/16/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

And after the dryer stops are you able to just turn it right back on or do you have to wait a few minutes before it will restart?

Gew9250pw0 sometimes it will restart for a couple of minutes and then stops again after a couple of minutes. Then sometimes completes cycle

ok and when it stops do you have to reprogram your selection or just press start again ?

Doesn't seem to matter

Ok but that did not answer my question !!

When it stops do you have to reprogam the dryer or just press the start button

No you do not have to reprogram but when you press the start button again it will sometimes restart and sometimes not

ok Thank you!

And when it stops does the time display continue to count down or does the time display also stop counting down?

The time display continues to count down

ok Great info .

I recommend that you replace the main control board .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

This is the main control board mounted on the upper left hand side rail.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thank you

No problem !

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech