Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When i put in the frigidaire replacement filter, the

Customer Question
When i put in...

When i put in the frigidaire replacement filter, the 'replace filter light doesn't go off.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

A couple years old. Model # - FGHC2331PFAA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES. I ALREADY REPLACED THE FILTER, BUT THE REPLACE FILTER LIGHT DOESN'T GO OFF

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Ok the filter light will not change when you replace the filter by itself .

Are you also ,,Press and hold the Water Filter button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from “Red” to “Green,” the status has been reset.

This is how you reset the filter system are you doing this ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?