Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

W10438345b. I just sent you the serial number of a Maytag…

Customer Question
I just sent you...

I just sent you the serial number of a Maytag dishwasher in my rental unit. How do I start it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it's about 4 years old. I can't see a model name. It's a staainless built-in, that says "Steam" on the panel.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to turn the dishwasher on to do the dishes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a blinking light above the "Cancel" button, but the other buttons don't have any effect.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is actually a part number. Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?