Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The f7e5 error code suggested if I hear loud fast ticking…

Customer Question
The f7e5 error code...

The f7e5 error code suggested if I hear loud fast ticking that I "To fix reinstall the bolt with lock tight to secure the bolt from loosening. If the Cam or pulley are damaged you may also need to replace the Cam assembly. " I can't afford a repairman . How do I di this ?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

I don't have the manual and online it says to replace the bolt. I just need to know how to replace the bolt .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

And where the bolt is located Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.