Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the wattage of a GE CR460XCN coil for a GE Lighting…

Customer Question
What is the wattage...

What is the wattage of a GE CR460XCN coil for a GE Lighting Contactor?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

CR460 Lighting Contactor Series. Its approximately 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I need to install a dusk to dawn photo eye to control it. I need to know what the power draw is to size the eye.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it. I installed an off the shelve photo eye and it failed due to the load exceeded its capability.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

this is the information you seek below.

@ 60Hz 240V @ 50Hz

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

The information you supplied is posted on the coil. I need the wattage of the coil @ 277 volt.

The info you forwarded is for the contactor itself. Not the coil. I need the operating wattage of the coil.