Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know how to import my contacts and also how do i…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how to import my contacts and also how do i charge the phone

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got the phone 4 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There is no one else

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thats it for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Which phone do you have, and is there an instruction manual to refer to ?