Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool Dryer does not dry clothes completely. A few…

My Whirlpool Dryer does...

My Whirlpool Dryer does not dry clothes completely.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few months.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. and, I have replaced some parts already.

3/15/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Does it run for a long time and not dry well or shut off prematurely before the clothes are dry?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for helping.
Well, both, really. I starts up fine, runs for a while (around 20 minutes or so, depending on the load) then beeps, indicating that the cycle has ended, but the clothes are still damp.I need to tell you that I have the Shop Manual for my model, have replaced some parts, have done some preventive maintenance, and still have this problem. Let me know when you want me to tell you what I've already done.My model # is:
Whirlpool GGW9200l (Whirlpool Duet)
(GGW9200L)
Phone call session started

Calling now....