Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Ihave a prof. 48in range about 8years old. the gas burners

Customer Question

Ihave a prof. 48in range about 8years old. the gas burners work and the large oven on the right works,but the small over does not function. The door is locked and even when the control is turned to off the blue light flashes every few seconds(heating). The light flashes when on broil heating etc.,the oven light does come on.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I am not sure where to look for the model number the make is thermador 48 in prof.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am not sure if it is a sensor or a bad board, I live on a ranch and no tech. service
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 8 months ago.
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
need help, and I am not sure if credit card transaction went through, card keeps stating it is declined on both visa and mastercard when I enter multiple times
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ihave rechecked the right sided large stove and it only work some times ,the stove will begin to heat and will then shut of heating and the blue light will blink between heat and preheating
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
michelle-- I have not had any response to my question, if there is no one able to answer please send me a e-mail .Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

The control is flashing an error code, it could be the control it self or the sensor. How many flashes between pauses? That identifies the issue.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
model prd48edhu/01, the blue light flashes 2times between pauses ,on small left stove even when moved to other heating options. Plus I do not know where the control panel is to look at default codes