Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sharpe Carousel (Model No: 551ZS) after it "cooks"

I have a Sharpe...

I have a Sharpe Carousel (Model No: 551ZS) after it "cooks" longer than two minutes, it powers completely off. That it the display goes black, lights go out, etc...). After a few minutes it powers back on; naturally the clock is back to zero.

Contractor's Assistant: Is your 551ZS connected to a surge protector or power strip?

NO plugged into wall receptacle.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a micro-wave!

3/16/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. ?The problem you are having is the control board is shorting out and needs to be replaced.. How old is the microwave

Manufactured I Sept 16; label inside says that. Purchased sometime in 2017. Did the power down thing since the beginning.

it should still be under manufacture warranty correct?

Not sure, but it should be. Can I take it somewhere in Boise?

if it's under a year old it is. Where did you buy it from?

Walmart

I would call walmart first to ask them what to do

Thanks

good luck to you and I hope everything goes well for you. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me.. thanks and take care, Ray

Ray, Home Appliance Technician