Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid side by side refrigerator model number…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen...

I have a kitchen aid side by side refrigerator model number ksc23c8eyy02. the frig side evaporator coil is frozen but doesn't have a heating element. is it the main control board

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just moved in. model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. i always do. i'v never seen a evaporator coil in a refrigerator. nor one without a heating element

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. i've given you what i have

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

If the fresh food section coil is iced over the most likely issue is the control board not switching cooling refrigerant to the freezer coil , highly unlikely it is the 3 way valve , they very seldom fail.

would you like a link to the main control board part information ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!

is it the main control board

do you need the part information ?

Here is the link just so you have it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.