Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a great dryer installed in 2012 model no. Dllsr33. The…

Have a great dryer...

Have a great dryer installed in 2012 model no. Dllsr33. The start button broke off and the plastic tab in back broke off. Had a repairman in this am but we do not have a feral no. So they cannot match up panel, any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Has 3 dials left side start and fabric care and the 1 on right side with the various dryer settings for different fabrics

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No,they said without the balance of the I'd number they could not order the part or give me a price

3/15/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And Dllsr33 is only about 1/2 the full model number the full model number should be 12-13 digits long .

If you can get the unit open the part itself has the part number on it also .

Eno20a 175d3296 that is for the knob I understand the whole panel has to be replaced due to the broken piece

no the control panel should not need to be replaced if just the start button shaft has broken .

all of the 15 different models that start with DLLSR33 use the same turn to start switch .

I can give you that part number info !

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

why Have you given me a negative rating ?

you only gave me 1/2 of a model number , And i was able to take that number and find you the part that you needed and I even sent you a link to the part , what more would you have liked for me to do ?

I don’t think you understand the problems I have no way to put the part in with the plastic brackets broken

what plastic bracket ?

The new switch comes with a new bracket?

The plastic on back side of control panel

do you mean the end caps on the side of the control panel ?

items #3 and #4 in this parts break down .

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/4/00127000/00127027.i01/680/900

Looks correct

ok do you want those parts also

those end caps can also be replaced .

the right end cap is part number WE19M938

The left end cap is WE19M939

Master Tech
Ok I will take it from here thank you for your help
Can you give me the console number for this unit

sure can .WE19M1445

And thank you very much for changing your rating ,much appreciated .