Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is it possible to get assembly instructions for the door of…

Is it possible to...

Is it possible to get assembly instructions for the door of an oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Kitchen Aid, double oven, Model #KEB5247DBL4 and is probably 15 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, we spilled some grease onto the glass and I took it apart to clean and cannot get it back together easily.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need instructions on getting the pieces back together in the right order.

3/15/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

OK one moment I'm pulling up the service manual so I can send that to you for download.

Thanks.
Rather just get the manual.

Ok attached is the service manual on taking the door apart and such so you can re-assemble and see diagrams of how it goes together.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I see differences in some of the door parts that are affecting the reassembly. I will go through the instructions more closely and see what I can do.
In the picture shown on Page 3-31, there are cut-outs to allow the door handle brackets to fit in. The piece of metal in my door does not have cutouts.
This is a picture of my door parts but where do the door brackets fit?

Right behind part 21 on the diagram

I will just have to see if I can push it in far enough to get it screwed into the other part of the door. Thanks.

No problem and good luck!

I finally realized I was trying to put it together wrong, now it is fixed.

yay, glad it's all back together.